Ten Guidelines to Keep in Mind
What follows are ten simple guidelines to keep in mind, that seem like a good
idea to me.
- Question everything.
- Learn as much as you can. About everything.
- Just because everyone agrees, doesn’t make it so.
- You should neither accept, nor use arguments from authority.
Try to Think before you act.
- Problems are unavoidable and solvable at the same time.
- Don’t be upset about things you cannot change.
- Only the one who is patient will be rewarded.
- A healthy mind lives in a healthy body – you are your body.
- Don’t try to fix someone – instead look for someone who isn’t broken.
I’m not claiming to heed all ten guidelines myself all the time. However, let’s
just say that I am trying to improve ;)